Queendom Relics by Rea'

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Children Dedication Service - Restored Life Fellowship

CHILDREN being dedicated at RLF Sunday March 25, 2012

" And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you lie down and when you rise.  " Deuteronomy  6: 6-7 (NKJ)

" And you, fathers, do not provoke your children to wrath, but bring them up in the training and admonition of the Lord. " Ephesians 6:4  (NKJ)

We had several families dedicate their children today at church it was an awesome time. I forgot to take my glasses out before the pastor started and I could not see the controls on my camera, I wanted to store the pics and go back and put the names in because I knew I would forget all their names so I tried to do them as they went along (sorry for the long post ... told you I'm still learning ...lol ).

No comments:

Post a Comment