Queendom Relics by Rea'

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

12 Tags of 2012 March Tag

WOW ... for this months challenge Tim Holtz did an awesome tag using  a mini paper mosaic technique. I had to try this. Check out Tim's tag at http://www.timholtz.typepad.com/.

 I did not have a wood grain stamp so I used my wood grain texture fade on the Kraft tag then used walnut stain and vintage photo distressing inks. Because I wanted my stamped text to stand out, I stamped it on a Kraft scrap and tore the edges, and then distressed the edges with  vintage photo and walnut stain. I LIKE !
I was disappointed I did not have the cement embossing powder so I picked old paper embossing powder ... love the results looks like real grout.  That mosaic technique was fun to do. I used weathered wood distressing ink to colorize my ribbon and ... tada !!


I was very pleased with the results... that was my first experience with paper mosaic, it will not be my last  , you gotta try it ! Well that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment